Dec 18, 2012

Tuesday use-ta-be Boozeday: LiveFit Day 33

Jamie starts this day's workout page with this: "Shoulders say strong, proud, and sexy. Let’s train ours to speak loudly." It's a tad corny, but hey motivational none the less? I mean I know my mouth can do just fine speaking for the rest of my body but hey maybe having my shoulders speak as well would command a room that much more..we shall see...

Today's workout, Day 33, as you've probably guessed is shoulders. Shoulders. Boulders. Aww that's my dog's name, Boulder...I digress.

Today's "strong & sexy" workout::


Please note the lateral raise, & rear delt raise consists of 2 normal sets, the last one being a drop-set.
What's a drop set you ask? Oh how handy::



I've been linking up to a lot of blogs lately. It's fun to network virtually, it creates an online community which is really awesome to be part of. In a weird way it makes me feel closer to America becausemost the blogs I read are written by people living in the U.S.

Closer to home. #blogging
(there's a mini twitter theme throughout this post, you'll see...)

In an earlier post I mentioned starting my own blog collab, giving the opportunity for others to share their rockin lunches, check that post out here.


In today's lunchbox:
  • 3 boiled eggs (I eat the white's only, sometimes a little bit of yolk)
  • 1 large apple
  • My fav. nut mix brand "nutricious" -for balance (1 handfull)
  • Spinach sald, leftover veggies & squid rings (not fried, baked) from dinner last night, and last but certainly not least:: mushrooms (slight obsession)
Lunch can be a hard thing to keep interesting, takes effort to mix it up! Hopefully Rock Yo Sock Lunchbox can give everyone a chance to pull that light switch above our head and try some new stuff. 
If you'd like to share your rockin lunchbox, tweet me a photo @jessnesstweets & use the hash tag #RYSL (yeah see, twitter theme)

Be good to yourself!

1 comment: