It twas a good workout, not a single bodybuilder was stirring not even the...okay okay I'll stop with the holiday jargon.
I was able to Skype my fam, I was passed around like a hot potato (you remember that game don't you?) yeah, it was awesome. Skype is amazing, being "there" without being "there" you know? Now-a-days no one should be afraid of ever missing out, you know like the fomo I was talking about earlier thanks to Skype and, heck, technology in general.
I'm back at work for the next two days, then off to Manguwai for five nights with 20+ people, check out the beach house we are staying in here.
My fav. gift I recieved this yr was from my mom & dad::
A photobook of my sisters and I including all of our 2011 memories.
These three women are amazing and inspire me daily, I love them so much.
I hope everyone had a great holiday with their family and loved ones, I'm thinking about you here down unda.
Stay tuned for a goals recap/eval post on my Dec. Goals soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment