Dec 20, 2012

Rock yo Body:: Back & Bi's

Sup peeps! I hope everyone is having a great day...I've continued the hike around the city delivering candy canes, chocolates, and wine all wrapped up including some fancy curly ribbon. Everyone keeps saying, "WOW, such an American flare to it! Good effort, so thoughtful." I think it's because it does have a little extra pazazz to it, the ribbon maybe...? Either way it feels good to give to others. I'm watching "It's a Bug's Life" on TV right now, I wonder if animals give gifts? Probably...don't bee's give to the queen-bee or something? Google would know.

Today's Day 36 for The LiveFit Trainer, HALF WAY through the program. Let's just say the glass is def half FULL, yeehaw! I've skipped the rest day and went right to the next week of workouts to help get back on track from being sick couple weeks ago. I will have my rest-day this Saturday. A bit off from the schedule but hey, life happens! Saturday is my boyfriend's families Christmas party, definitely looking forward to that.



It's the holiday's, ENJOY IT:: it's not a time to feel guilty and obsess over fitness, food, workout agendas, goal lists, scales, targets whatever it is that is on your mind. Let's not loose sight the holiday's are about being with the people you love, let yourself do that mind, body, and soul. Don't beat yourself up over every little calorie, or having a few extra rest days. Time is something you will never get back so it's important to use the time you have with your family and friends to the fullest. Working out, and drinking a gallon of water were both on Dec. goals list, but so was R E L A X more, and that is what I'm going to do around this Christmas time! Annnd that's my mini rant, I've leave you with that for now.

Oh and a sweet, bomb.com recipe post:: Healthy Sloppy Joe's, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment