Dec 15, 2012

PB Balls. No Oven Neccessary!

At my last apartment I didn't have an oven, so recipes like this would have been awesome to have known about, but hey even now I make treats extra easy to whip up without using my oven so no complaints here! We had one of those easy bake ovens, you power with 4 double A batteries, you remember those from your childhood right? Ha, I'm totally kidding, it was like a toaster oven on steroids, got the job done but definitely was limiting in the baking area.

I'm obsessed with peanut butter- NEVER 'search' peanut butter on pinterest, unless you have about 3 hours to spare. Wait, never 'search' anything on pinterest unless you have 3 hours to spare. That website is amazing, I love it. But I definitely go through phases with it. There are just so many things online to check, update, tweet, tag, etc. Sometimes pinning get's put on the back-burner. It's a great way to collect recipes though, as for clothes...I feel it can be rough on the wallet. My closet is definitely wayy to small for all the things I see I'd like to add to it via pinterest.

How did peanut butter get to clothes....see how pinterest can get cha!! Case in point.

I loosely based my recipe for the no-bake PB Balls from chocolate-covered katie's blog here.

Ingredients//
  • 3/4 cup honey
  • 2 tsp coconut oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 4 packages of sweete
Directions//
  1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. 
  2. Roll into balls
  3. annnd WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM, Enjoy! 
* melt some of the ingredients down to make it easier to mix if you'd like.








Be sure to head over for FFF over on ABpetite & Glam Hungry Mom's blogs to join the party!

2 comments:

  1. I Jess, nice to come across your blog through SweetNZ. These cookies look yummy. I am also a fan of no-bake/ raw food.

    ReplyDelete