Today, I still managed to go for a bike ride, annnd finish my Christmas shopping. I think that deserves 3 stars on the chore-board. Did you guys get stars for doing chores when you were younger? I didn't. It was, "part of being a member of the family." Which reminds me, I even vacuumed today...make that 5 stars for the chore-board. Not that I'm counting or anything....
On Saturday my workout consisted of arms, abs, and cardio for the LiveFit Program: Day 32. I skipped Day 31 and will do that tomorrow, because I wanted to have a rest day today. I think it's important to remember it's okay to alter the program to fit your life, you still wanna HAVE ONE while completing it and I think it's totally fine to move around the days and workouts depending on how much time you have, and what's going on in your day-to-day agenda. It might take me a little longer to complete it, but as long as your being consistent and doing your best that what counts. (Oh my, totally sounding like what my parents would say..."Just do your best Jess"...) Chores, doing my best, all ingrained at a young age- not complainin- clean vacuumed floor today, & making LiveFit fitness progress! Hmm another star? Okay I'll leave it at 5 for now.
Riding caboose behind this good looking dude!
Aren't caboose's lucky?
Auckland Domain Park, about a 5 minute walk from our casa, not bad ay?
Uh oh ay....I'm turning into a kiwi right before your eyes!

Mid-Bike Ride bakery stop, GIANT COOKIE necessary!
Cookies are my weakness.
Cookies are my weakness.
"Family Bar" Bar re-cap
Mission Bay beach, super touristy place, awesome for people watching.
The hat--> serious tanning business.
The hat--> serious tanning business.
I've waited a year for this.
Welcome Summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment