Dec 10, 2012

Cheerleading Through my Monday

Greetings Blog-World

I jump started my day with Day 26 of the LiveFit Trainer, Day 1 of Phase Two!

Today’s workout was Back & Cardio.

Gimmie a C……………………………………C!
Gimmie a A……………………………………A! 
(It is even necessary to put 'an' before the vowel in this situation? Not gonna.)
Gimmie a R……………………………………R!
Gimmie a D……………………………………D!
Gimmie a I.……………………………………I!
Gimmie a O……………………………………O!

Over-kill? My bad.

The workouts now incorporate 4 days a week of cardio. The food guide stays the same, although if you are hungrier due to cardio…well then, eat more! Logic is a strange thing sometimes isn’t it? Not in this sense though, just be sure to keep the foods clean. See my post on 'Clean Consumables' here.

Gimme a C……………………………………C!
Gimme a…

I’m totally kidding.

In Phase Two because just because we are leaning out, we do still want to eat the same amount of food as we did in Phase One. This is to sustain all the our hard earned muscle we built. 

Keep meals to 5-6 a day but towards the end of your days start eliminating carbs. Roughly after 3pm try to stay away from them for the most part and focus on replacing bread, grains, and brown rice with veggies. But waiiit, ice cream isn’t a carb….mwuahaha.

How’s your Mondayyyy by the way? Being that my last Monday post was focusing on the downsides of Monday. This post is going to be just the opposite. 

I’ve decided to join in on the MIMM collaboration over on Katie's blog. MIMM stands for “Marvelous in My Monday.” There are so many collaborations between bloggers in blog world, it’s awesome. Why not embrace them all, support each other, and join in on the fun!

So why was my Monday Marvelous?

Get your pom poms out and scream, “RECAP TIMEEEE”
  
Snapped this on my walk to work this AM
While I was out and about on sales calls, I stopped & had lunch at a park. 
Shorts on, sun out, freckles a-brewin (of course) I was one happy lady!

 S T A R B U C K S
Yes they have it here in New Zealand, not on every corner...
Rude.

The classic "iced coffee" is only offered in NZ here at Starbucks, if you order iced coffee anywhere else they will give you a blended frap-like drink. At starbucks when you are traveling internationally and are looking for a plain coffee on ice you must order and "iced Americano," go figure it has the word American in it.
I treated myself today to this cutie from a surf shop w/ a short & long strap.
GOTTA LOVE OPTIONS

It's not every day I go shopping, it's not even every week...I keep having to pay that guy Bill. I think there are a few of them though...Bill's. Also, rude.

I wanted to share this bad boy below: 
My revised daily meal plan for Phase Two of the Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer:



Have you had enough cheering yet?
At least for one post I think you have.

HA, I let you off easy.
Have a Marvelous Monday full of chanting chearleading Madness!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jess - you are so talented and funeeeeeeee keep up the good work!! Love ya

    Dad

    ReplyDelete