Dec 27, 2012

Peaches & Creme (no, actually Apple) Muffins

Muffins are pretty rad, especially with dark choc. M&M's, another score from the American store here in Auckland. It's like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow seriously, only everyone knows where to find it and it costs a fortune. Worth it though, something about seeing familiar brands is just so comforting and causes rapid purchasing every time I go. Muffins are especially rad when they can be used as pre//post work out sessions too.

Mine turned out a bit deformed, but hey all muffins need love so no judgin! 

Ingredients//

  • 1 can drained and rinsed peaches:: I have this strange love for canned food, I don't know why, just go with it
  • 2 cups rolled oats
  • 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
  • 4 egg whites
  • 1/2 cup non fat Greek yogurt
  • 5 packets of Sweete (natural sweetener)
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • Dark choc. M&M's (optional of course)

Directions//
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (try working everything out to Celsius all the time...first world problems.)
  2. Place all ingredients in bowl and mix, but only HALF way…
    1. No, I’m kidding mix WELL.
  3. Place batter into prepared muffin tin and bake for 18-20 minutes. 
 














1 comment:

  1. do you realize that baking powder and baking soda are two different ingredients?

    ReplyDelete