Dec 28, 2012

REgroup//REcap Dec. Goals + VACAY goals

Having goals, striving for something, making progress, seeing results, feeling good about yourself and productive is healthy to have in everyone's life. In mine, it's a necessity. Call it the Capricorn in me, call it whatever, but to me it's normal.

Each month I make a new set of goals for myself. I like to post them and share it with all of you because I'm all about collabing with others. You can check out my orig. Dec. goals post here.


This was a tough month because... I'm going to say it...the holidays. A ton of holiday parties, things that should I even say....get in the way of normal day-to-day routine. Although I do think it's absolutely a-must to have fun things to do, having the opportunity to switch your routine up, but let's all be completely honest here, it's nice to get in the groove with stuff. That's when I think you feel and can succeed your best....hellooo It makes sense cause you know what's coming! You plan ahead for stuff!  With that being said I want to say December was a fantastic, fun month and I think I did really well with my Dec. goals.

  • Drinking a gallon of water everyday will continue to be a goal. It was tough always having bathroom access because I'm outside of the office about 80% of my time visiting my agents. I don't want them to think I'm the bathroom brigade, I'm the sales rep!
  • I did plan most my meals, untillll about half way AKA holiday madness/work parties central, I did my best though. This is only get better because I'm always discovering new recipes.
  • The LiveFit has been fun, loving phase two, I've rearranged some of the days, and skipped a few here and there due to being sick, but that's life. A program is a program to fit your lifestyle nothing wrong with switching around some of the stuff to fit my life in that moment.
  • It's amazing but even just knowing I have the, "Don't sweat the small stuff" as a goal in the back of my mind really helped. I thought about situations in the, "Will this matter in 2 years?" "Yes or No," mindset and I found it really helpful for me.
  • I made a conscience effort to have 'me' time away from technology, this will continue to be a goal...
  • Working out, blogging and sharing with others, planning ahead, creating healthy clean food is all part of me loving myself. Doing things for me. Some days this is a hard thing to compute and other days I feel like I'm skipping through the day on a love cloud. That's the nature of the game folks...let's continue to remind ourselves we are WORTH IT. Hell yeah we are!
Before I head off to the New Year's Eve beach house today for vacation....

(lemme paint the picture: 19 people, 5 nights, BBQ food, lots of booze) 

I wanted to put together a mini set of goals for my time away, you know, away from the day-to-day stuff. It's nothing major but I think this will help ease my anxiety a little, yeah yeah yeahh so I get anxious once in a while...it happens.


I know there will be a lot of temptations, so putting no cigarettes was important to me to help stick to the health promise I made to myself a couple months ago. Check out that post here.

After the beach house madness I'm off with my boyfriend for a couple nights of camping. Just us, a campfire, and a tent. Whoohoo!

I need to get hold of some graham crackers somehow...you know what I'm thinkin....

S'Mores.  
I said vacation...it's allowed...
at least one!

No comments:

Post a Comment