Dec 3, 2012

Day 22, Gold Stars, annd happy bday Momma

Happy Monday...or whatever day it is for you. It's a special day here and technically...tomorrow cause it's my momma's bday. Yep, that's right two birthday's for everyone I know cause I'm a day ahead. So if you'd like bday's and want two, please introduce yourself.
I made sure to give my mom a special phone call, sent her an email, a letter in the post, annnd a picture collage on facebook. The amount of ways people can keep in touch these days is truly amazing so NO EXCUSES. Check out my "stay personal" post here. End of rant.
Found some fun eecards referring to Monday's I thought I'd share:
 Wait, I'm surprised America hasn't yet? But then again Tuesday would be the issue.

 Sounds familiar....**cough cough** Chico State *cough* 
Never printed on the sign on the classroom door, but always interpreted.
Today's day 22 of the LiveFit Trainer, legs::



I had a solid workout, I've gained 2.5 pounds since beginning this program. Whether that be muscle or just from the weekend I'm not sure...(lots of left over lasagna, OK OK and some PB choc. SEW ME) I'm going to say it's muscle for the sake of my sanity. Sanity isn't the right word there....peace of mind, better. Orr is that the same thing? We are getting off-track.

In respects of a new month I've written up some goals for myself::

  

Why these goals you ask? Oh good, I was going to tell you anyways::
  • To keep me accountable- when you write something down you are proven more likely to follow-through. I wrote it down AND I'm posting it here so that's a double whammy..riight?
  • If I do well, I get a gold star- I was never one of those students at the front of the class who always raising her hand to answer every question, but I do like to succeed in things. Completing my goals could technically mean I earn a gold star and not because someone made me, because I wanted too-- Woah, I think that's another double whammy. 
  • Writing up goals gives me the opportunity to share them to hopefully inspire others
  • By sharing it allows for collaboration with others- maybe some of you have some of the same goals I'm going for this month? WHAMMY!
I have a super busy week this week- tons of Christmas parties for work to attend...hooo hum. 
With these goals in mind I think getting up for the gym for the LiveFit program will be that much easier....I could always print a copy and post it all around my house, forehead, backpack, and shower but I think this post will do for now. Besides, putting it the shower would just make is soggy, DUH. Horrible joke.
Have a fun day- laugh a little will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment