Dec 5, 2012

LiveFit Day 23 finished off w/a Luau Bash

Howdy Y’all…words I never hear spoken here. Hear and here, oh good I got them right. Isn’t it annoying when people use the wrong word fore things—did you notice? Fore… oh I crack myself up. But hey as I always say if you can’t crack yourself up who can ya right?

My brain is half working today as we had our industry Christmas party last night, I will share some photos from it below.

I had a great workout yesterday for Live Fit Day 23 back & bi’s.

I honestly doing back & bi's is my favorite workout so far, although I do enjoy legs as well, and chest…okay sooo apparently I’m just having a blast doing this LiveFit Trainer. It’s nice to have workouts all planned out for you. Convenient, my fav.

 Scandalous? 
Not really.
Extremely hard to get a back photo btw...even with an IPHONE.
Can you even believe that?

Now on to the partayy:: Being the Auckland Executive Sales Rep. I look after all of our local agents AKA the people that sell our product. The theme was Hawaiian; I served burgers w/ tomato, lettuce, and a pineapple slice. The pineapple was the small kiwi twist I added in, I meannn the whole night did have quite an American feel to it. Everyone knew right away who had planned the party…mwuahah. 

America is Everywhere, I’m happy to rep it, all day erreee day. See my other America is Everywhere posts here and here.  I’m going to continue this series so hopefully more American’s will get out of their hometown and travellll. See what is outside of reality TV, Taco Bell, & Crossfit. I’m totally over exaggerating here…so not like me either. 

Are you catching on that I’m sarcastic yet? 
Sweet.

I had a real long day yesterday so I took a LOT of food in my backpack to work. Didn't even get to the boiled eggs, let's be real, they are kinda awk to just quip out at work and go to town on. But I was happy to be prepared just in case.

 Don't fear the food, it's important to keep our bodies fuelin' 

We had a rockin band there, called 'The Kingpins', soo good and super good variety a little bit of everything. She played a No Doubt song and I almost cried, no I didn’t, but I did rock out. I was sure to request ‘N Sync but that got immediately dismissed…shout out to year 1998. 

The venue was at a yacht cub & had huge windows all looking out over the harbor bridge
Really open w/ beautiful views
The hula lady is part of the photo opp area
Some of our lovely reservation ladies were there to check people in & give out name tags. 

Some decor - the tiki man was part of the photo opp. area  too!
 
Some of the Explore NZ team at the top there, diversity.
Food table on the middle left - fish nets, oh ya.
And last but not least Scott, my boyfriend, helped with the BBQ  


There were enough lei’s for everyone to take home, lots of beer//wine, dancing, and balloons for days. 
A success none the less!

No comments:

Post a Comment