That's right, I'm sick.
You meannn, I'm not a super-hero?
Bummer.
If I was a superhero I think I'd be Dash from The Incredible's. It's fitting because I'm always on the move, and he even kinda looks like me too! Pixar. The new & improved cartoons, what ever happened to Fantasia? If your scratching your head right now, google it. Our grand-kids will probably be watching everything in 3D where they put in 3D contacts in rather than those flimsy glasses we've all used.
I have taken a break from the LiveFit program for the last two days, feeling much better today. Lots of water, juice, and resting. I'm not good at resting, but trying to learn how to relax more.
Work in progress.
I've been clean eating for most my meals, but because I've been sick, haven't had too much of an appetite really. I also haven't had too much energy to really create any kind of masterpiece meal either.
Anyways, on to another episode of WIAW::
Anyways, on to another episode of WIAW::
M1: Organic Rolled Oats w/2 spoons of lite greek yogurt, cinnamon, flaxseed, & strawberries
M2: LARGE O.J. I normally don't drink juice, and if I do, I add 1/2 juice 1/2 water...my mom always did that, must be something I picked up from her, less sugary!
M3: On my way home from getting some quality meds recommended by a co-worker, I grabbed some sushi
M4: LARGE O.J.
M5: lemon/pepper chicken & veggies sauteed in olive oil
M1
M2//M4
Ya see that, LARGE
Henceee the ALL CAPS. I swear I'm not yelling at you.
M3
Seaweed salad..mmmm my fav.
Waiting for the bus back from the pharmacy, this delightful group of moms
& their 8 kids (ALL crying)
hung around near me for about 5 minutes.
I was never so happy to get on the bus.
Cool tree around the corner from my house.
I love the lavender colored flowers- reminds me of my sorority.
It's the little things in life you need to stop & appreciate!
SEE I'm already starting to RELAX more.
I hope you all are taking care of yourselves, & drinking lots of water!
That is important regardless of being sick or not!






Hi Jessica! Thanks for linking up- I used to do WIAW, but got too busy! Keep up the good work and feel better SOON! Thank you for linking up on the Photo Friday Blog Hop- we hope to see you next week :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I will definitely be back, cheers!
Delete