Today's workout was legs...yes, the trunks of life.
I'm going to do a recap of my Dec. goals tomorrow so stay tuned for that! I'm going to include some of my vacation goals as well, maybe there are some that can work for your upcoming vacations too!
Now, time for WIAW #5. If you're not sure about what WIAW is, check out my intro post here.

I wanted to do a special WIAW for my Christmas meal because I now live in New Zealand. Yes, away from my normal traditional American dishes. It was a fabulous meal though::
WIAW:: Christmas Dinner
m1: My usual AM fav: organic rolled oats w/greek yogurt, flaxseed, & cinnamon (I included a dash of unsweetened almond milk this time too)
m2: Raw nut mix snack: cranberries, cashews, & almonds
m3: Spinach salad, tomato, mushrooms, some leftover veg from last night topped w/ cracked pepper & lemon tuna
m4: Banana
m5: Post-Leg workout: greek yogurt w/a nectarine & some cinnamon & a double dose of green tea Greek yogurt is a great option if you're feeling bloated, it has natural probiotics, it's a high source of protein and low carbohydrate. Green tea is good, all times, but especially when you want to detox your system a little...soo yes, good for after the holiday's!
* Special note on fruit: In the LiveFit program the food guideline limits fruit to two a day. I'm sorry but in NZ when food is in season, baby YOU KNOW. It's a lot more affordable, and you've literally been waiting seasons for it to come around..so sorry I'm not sorry I'm having my fruit and eating it too in this situation.
m6: spinach salad, mixed veg, & grilled prawns with a tad bit of olive oil & crushed garlic
m3
m5
m5
m6






No comments:
Post a Comment