Nov 29, 2012

LiveFit Day 18 in the Men Only Section

I subscribe to a really great website called Marc and Angel Hack Life, I highly suggest checking it out. There are topics of all sorts in it from relationships, to self-worth, to general life situations, it’s fantastic. The article posted today is called, “19 Signs you’re Doing Better than You Think,” if you have 5 minutes def check it out. Being that Thanksgiving wasn’t too long ago, it coincides nicely with being grateful for what you have.

I do need to share this hilarious eCard I saw though on instagram the other day which completely disregards everything I just posted but hell you need a laugh::


Today’s LiveFit work out was legs again::


The program's workouts for the week no longer have three rest days, only two. The program is picking up, the workouts have been more meaty (for lack of a better term?) than the previous two weeks.

Batter up, step up to the plate, it‘s go time! Did you totally just picture your high school PE teacher? Or is that just me? Either way, now I've got you thinking about your PE teacher!

 
A woman in the men’s only area weights area? Whaaa...
 Alert the press! 
 I should get some special badge to wear or something.

Had this sick mix to wake up to today and get me pumped for the day...ha pumped. 
I love puns.

Today’s fullness looks like this:

M1: 2 slices of Vogel’s toast w/almond butter & organic honey w/ a banana
  • I’m a HUGE toast fan, this is the best toast I’ve had in my life, no joke. When I move back to California I will need to import this in, not kidding 
M2: 2 LiveFit Choc Protein Bars/Raw Almonds
  • Woah that’s a lot of almonds for one morning:: gotta get in your healthy fats people! 
M3: Spinach salad, tomato, mushrooms & lite lemon pepper tuna in water, drained
  • I know tuna at work....some people hate it, who cares.
M4: 2 LiveFit Choc Protein Bars/Apple
  • When I got home from work I had some bomb.com PB filled pretzel's my parents sent over in a care package a couple weeks ago.
M5: Baked dory fish fillet w/lemon & pepper, asparagus, & mashed sweet potato w/ cinnamon on top (called kūmara here in NZ)
  • I will do a recipe post soon for this

Hope your day's been fab, and you laughed...if not re-read the eCard. It's good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment