Howdy, happy humpday! Oh that's just over here sorry. Yep, living in the future, don't worry tomorrow is a great day. It's even better after an AM workout too!
Today is
chest & triceps for the LiveFit Program:
I got to skype my younger sister today, she goes to UCSB. Awesome, always feel so good after some good ol sista time. She said she did some weight training today and is going to start the LiveFit Program as well so I'm pretty stoked on that! Virtually connecting, woooahh dude that's pretty rad, peace, love & internet!
Pretty amazing how technology connects people these days- I'm sure there is some crazy statistic out there about how many people meet and get married now via internet relationships. I meannn I dated my boyfriend long distance for a year, Skype and I go way back. Just because someone is far away doesn't mean they are on another planet, just gotta get creative. And if that confuses you, just go to the store pick up a bag of markers and go nuts. We use the right side of our brain too much sometimes.
I'm starting to join in on
Pea's and Crayon's WIAW blog posts. Here's a bit about it from her website:
"What-I-Ate
blogs are taking over the internet. Mainly because the little voyeur
in all of us gets pretty darn curious sometimes... I mean, we obviously
see what we eat ever second of every day... but what on earth does
everyone else put in their faces? So
as a Registered Dietitian in-the-making, a former vegetarian, and a
current whole food eating nutrition nut, I decided to give you a little
weekly peek at my eats for an entire day. The good, the odd, and the "she ate WHAT!?" -- it's all there!
This
weekly food diary has been a fabulous way for me to reflect on my
eating habits and spot out patterns, slip-ups, and successes! What I
eat on workout days, sick days, on the road and even on lazy days spent
curled up -- it's all different and I learn something new about myself
every time!
Looking
back at a full day of eats has benefited my healthy eating goals so
much, that I wanted to share the love by making it into a blog link
party for everyone to join in on! Helloooo virtual pot-luck!
What
started as a once-a-week food diary has now turned into a bloggy social
event every Wednesday! I've met so many fabulous new bloggers from WIAW
and love getting meal inspiration from everyone's posts! It's also
been a great tool for shaking up a food rut + finding new, exciting ways
to eat your favorite foods! Without WIAW I might not of realized that
PB+J quesadillas and uber green smoothies with spinach were absolutely
amazing together. Everyone is different so it makes sense that we all
eat differently too -- some of us can't have dairy... or gluten... or
sugar while others favor restaurant adventures, or sustainable eating or
even paleo-centric eats. There's no right or wrong way to eat, and its
fun learning about everyone else's habits.
If it all seems like a crazy hot mess to you, don't stress it - life is supposed to be a little nutty!
----What WIAW isn't about----
Comparison - Judgement - Restriction - Guilt
----What WIAW is about----
Celebrating one of the glorious things we all have in common: We all eat!
WIAW
is about food and fun! It's about making new friends, breaking out of a
food rut, noting changes in your diet/lifestyle, inspiring yourself
& others, embracing fruit & vegetables, nourishing your body
with the foods that work for you, finding new ways to eat your favorite foods, and so. much. more. <3"
Check out my first WIAW
here!
No comments:
Post a Comment