Nov 26, 2012

LiveFit Phase 1 Diet

Jamie Eason splits the diet for phase one by both male and female, I mean I guess we are a little different... I don't like referring to it as a diet, but more of a planned set of food goals. It works right along side of the clean eating "rules" which is something I'm working to switch all my meals over to. It's definitely a process, and eat day I learn more about it ways to do that. Part of why I started this blog is to share the things I learn so HOP ON THE HEALTHY TRAIN, it's leaving now!

Here are Phase One's PLANNED SET OF FOOD GOALS (see what I did there? Yaa) You will see a lot of overlap in my post, "Clean Consumables"
  • Eat first meal within an hour of waking. 
  • Plan ahead! 
  • Designate a food preparation day. 
  • Measure and weigh everything whenever possible. Purchase measuring cups and a kitchen scale. 
  • EAT EVERY THREE HOURS (usually 5 or 6 times a day, depending on when you wake up)!
  • Be on time! 
  • Drink lots of water! 
  • May have coffee & tea with Stevia or a no-cal sweetner. 
  • Take a daily multivitamin. 
  • If lifting weights, you might consider taking an additional calcium supplement. 
  • Take one tablespoon of Flaxseed or Fish Oil daily. Flaxseed and fish oil actually aid in weight loss and encourages healthy bowel movements. 
  • CONSISTENCY IS KEY! If you have a day where you slip up...DON’T GIVE UP! Start fresh at your next meal or the next day. YOU CAN DO IT!
Jamie's program is full of encouragement, she's a super positive person! We're like BFFs OKAY...no but seriously, you can just tell by her videos and tips throughout each workout day.

You can download the phase one meal tips, and the example meal plan for one day here.

I have created my own basic outline for each day and included all of the approved foods for phase one. It's pretty handy if I do say so myself. I will share that with you in another post.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day and recovering okay from Thanksgiving...DRINK WATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment