Everyone is curious, everyone wonders what everyone else eats...trust me I lived in a sorority house for TWO years! (Yes, I survived, best 2 years ever actually) the main talk of the house was what everyone was having...for breakfast, for lunch, for a snack, for dinner, for a treat, before the meeting, before class, before their boyfriend's house, before, before, before..the list goes on and on.
It doesn't just happen in sorority houses but EVERYWHERE, at work the lunch room is always, "OoOoo what cha got there..." "What kind of dressing do you put on that?" "Do you use salt?" "Do you eat breakfast?"
Food is common subject for everyone, I mean we need it to live...so it makes sense for it to come up in convo. Just like the topics on: the weather, what you did over the weekend, and O M G where did you get that TOP.
Don't worry you aren't creeping over my shoulder in the lunch room, I'm posting it online so don't feel weird:: I'm an open book anyways so its really no big deal.
M1: Organic rolled oats (not instant), ground flaxseed, cinnamon, 1 scoop protein powder
M2: Raw Almonds & Banana, 1 LiveFit Choc. Protein Bar
M3: Leftover cubed chicken, brocolli, cauliflower, & brussel sprouts w/ 1 LiveFit Choc. Protein Bar
M4: 2 LiveFit Choc. Protein Bars
M5: My boyfriend made lasagna for dinner tonight :) In the oven now!
No comments:
Post a Comment