Nov 26, 2012

LiveFit Day 15

L E G S 

"Today marks the first workout of the muscle-building portion of my 12-week trainer! This segment will continue for the next 6 weeks, with a variety of different exercises and training variables" -Jamie Eason

Right now in the program there are 3 rest days a week. Workouts scheduled Monday-Thursday with rest days on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I have been doing yoga's on Saturday's to break up the rest days though. I'm finding yoga the one thing that really helps me unwind without bouncing to the next ten things...all at once.

Today's workout:




I did my workout after work, I've been feeling antsy to get to the cardio part of the workouts but I know from reading many reviews that they come soon enough! I know they make the workouts quite a bit longer so I guess I will just have to be patient with this one. Which of course comes so naturally to me. Oh you sense sarcasm? 

It was a good leg workout, I did enjoy it once I put on some sweet beats! I was feeling a little uncomfortable though because I have a gnarly sun burn on my legs and collar bone that didn't help. I went to a baby shower yesterday and it was outside for a couple hours...did not even realize how burnt I was getting!

NZ has part of it's o-zone layer missing which is why the sun is deadly here...Don't ask me to explain the science or reasons they don't have part of their o-zone in less you want the B.S. version. Which is usually a lot more entertaining than the actual!

The days of pouring baby-oil all over myself 
and laying out for hours in the California sun are long gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment