Speaking of perspective, today was Thanksgiving Day in America. Instead of feeling like I was missing out on a family get together, or a night out with everyone back home visiting I decided this morning I would be thankful for the opportunity to reach out and connect with people. Thanks for today's technology it's easy to stay in touch with others...I Skype'd my family on my lunch break. Everyone was at my Grandma's house, the table prepared, food all set up, centre pieces and wine bottles in tact.
I was passed around from grandparents, to Aunts, to cousins, sisters, Uncles, got to see the whole sha-bang...it was awesome. Yes, there were a few wet ones coming out of my eyes...oh ya ya, tears is what they call em these days. But in the end I got to be part of their day and be "there" in a way.
I'm so thankful to have a supportive family, YA CAN'T FAKE BLOOD PEOPLE. But it's today we need to remember even the little things in life that make ours "sparkle," for lack of a better word. I consider all of my friends family so they count in there too, just for the record.
This morning while I decided to look at my coffee cup half full, I finished day 11 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. Shoulders & Abs, one of the shorter work-outs as well. Nice way to start my day.
Bodybuilding has a great library of exercise videos to help if you're ever unsure of what the exercise is suppose to look or feel like. Get it right, get it tight...or injure yourself. Hmm that doesn't rhyme as well as I hoped...you get the picture...or should I say video? Whatever.
Hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving and gave lots of thanks, I was thinking about you.
Stay tuned for my Clean Pumpkin Pie Attempt, creating it tomorrow! Thinking of wearing a long white scientist jacket because well...it will be an experiment.
No comments:
Post a Comment