Nov 19, 2012

Jamine Eason's Carrot Cake Protein Bars

Entering week 2 of Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer so I decided on Sunday I would make these bad boys...taste pretty good too! You can find this recipe listed on the LiveFit Main Page. And guess what...I even MEASURED. Being my mother's daughter that is a big statement in itself.

I'm not a huge fan of any spice that resembles a chai tea taste so I was a little weary about these being that they have nutmeg & allspice, but take my word for it, they are iiight. (That's the Modesto-an in me)

The recipe is easy and quick which is good for a woman on the go like me.

Ingredients ///

Directions ///
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix flour, whey protein, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking soda, & salt together in a bowl.
  3. Mix egg whites, stevita, carrot baby food, & water in a bowl.
  4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
  5. Spray glass dish w/ non-stick butter spray.
  6. Pour ingredients into dish (Mine just flew in there ON THEIR OWN...not, this step in the recipe is kinda like..DUH, but you know what they say about assuming....ass me, you, no good)
  7. Bake 20-30 Min. (Mine we done in 22)
Makes 18 squares, 2 squares per serving.

  • Calories: 88
  • Fats: 1.25 grams
  • Carbs: 10 grams
  • Protein: 10 grams 

 Wet Ingredients
(ooh dirty...I know, so immature.)

 Dry Ingredients

 Pour wet ingredients into the dry

 20 minutes later:: Whala!

Protein Bars for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment