Reasons I did it:
- My Aunt Joyce recommended it, and gave me confidence it was safe and effective
- FINALLY a cleanse which still allowed me to EAT, very important for me
- It provided extensive research and information on all parts of the system
- I didn't know how to get started on this 'health journey,' the system gave simple clear instructions on what to do
- There were print-outs making it easy to follow and keep track of each day's requirements- Me being an intensive list maker, this was good for me, they made the lists for me!
- Forces you to try new things, & get creative with your diet
- I felt my energy increase within the first three days
- I felt good about myself knowing I was giving my body nutritious & healthy food
- It cleared out my body...yes "cleared" is PC aka you drink a 10g fiber drink about half of the morning- enough said.
- I personally didn't loose any weight, or loose inches but many people in the Advocare network instantly saw results after the cleanse, more so after finishing 24 Day Challenge
...My results were more internal- energy, mood, & stamina at the gym.
- Lots of the vitamins and tablets in the cleanse are a mixture of Advocare products, its gives you a chance to try them out before buying all of them in full
- It's kind of hard to remember all the pills- For example, there are certain ones you take in the AM right when you wake up, 30 min. prior to lunch, and before bed. That is why the print-out lists are really handy to use (Check it twice Santa! Seriously, no pun intended there.)
- When you turn down treats at work, people will GASP, let them. Me being the open book I am just told everyone at work. Your choice with that one.
- No wine...No beer...this was the most difficult part for me. Being a sales rep there were a couple networking events I had on during the 10 days-- Yes, I was the "weirdo" with water...there were only two events, thank god. At one of them I drank wine though, it was my companies brochure launch and I was giving a speech. The jokes flow just a tad nicer after a glass, or two. A glass of wine during it won't kill you, but to get the full effect refrain for the 10 days.
Price: It's only 31.50 for the whole thing, only about 3 bucks a day, not bad!
It will give you the motivation to get moving, and it will feel good to know you are doing something FOR YOU.
I'd say give it go, if you do let me know how it goes too! Who knows you might even continue on to finish the whole 24 Day Challenge
No comments:
Post a Comment