Howdy peeps! How are we? I hope you are well and having a great week...today's workout was chest, abs, & cardio, find the livefit page here.
Since I'm a day ahead of America and I work out in the mornings, I'm not seeing what the day challenge is for The Starving Artist's Jan. Challenge. So even though I'm livin in the future I'm going to be doing the challenge's a day after the U.S. Are you confused yet? Either way, I did the plank challenge today!
It consisted of five planks, holding them for as long as possible. This time was from my first plank, sadly they got lower as I went on to the other reps. Planks are tough!! But def good for your whole body.
To incorporate more carbs today I had a sandwich for lunch on wholewheat bread. I also had a piece of toast with my PWO (post work-out) shake after my workout today. Without carbs it's impossible to grow your muscles so don't fear the carbs baby! A great post by Little B over at Little B's Healthy Habit's has a good post on this topic, check it out here. I can definitely relate to the "little voice in her head," when it comes to food choices sometimes.
Food is fuel, use it to your advantage, put clean stuff in your body and you will see positive results. Drink lots of water, you will have more energy. Much more than buying and XL Red Bull, trust me, it may give you wings but damn after flight you crash hard. For January let's try and think about food in a positive way rather than the enemy. Junk-Free Jan. and The 30 Day No-Crap Challenge isn't about starving yourself, it's about being good to yourself and putting clean healthy food into your body. YOU ARE WORTH IT.


No comments:
Post a Comment