Jan 19, 2013

GCB: Gym, Count-Calories, Bachelorette Party

Supppp party peopleeee? GCB....hmm just doesn't flow as good as GTL- Gym, Tan, Laundry...don't think we'll hear GCB on Jersey Shore anytime soon. Can you even imagine their bachelorette party? Yikes!

Happy weekend, and yessss, I have a bachelorette party tonight so you better believe I'm pumped!! Deliberate pun there because I did pump some serious iron this AM for ze arms. Check out the complete livefit workout here. Tomorrow is rest day, think I'm going to need it after tonight too...stoked!

Up until this point for the livefit there's been one daily food guide to follow throughout the process of building muscle. Now we are going to be applying calorie ranges, these are going to depend on the kind of workout we do for that day. To find out your calorie range go to this page.
(scroll down about half way and you will find it)

There is a formula on that page to figure out your calorie intake should be for both low and high days.



I've been participating in The Fit for the Year Challenges, and fitting them in my workouts where possible. Let's be honest, phase two workouts for the livefit are pretty long so hey I do what you can people! I've been posting photos for the challenges onto my facebook page, be sure to head over and 'like' my page so you can follow along with all my red-faced photos.

Today's challenge is below, The Starving Artist usually posts them to her IG. Def look her up!

 



Had a mean pre-workout breakfast:: old-fashion rolled oats, protein powder, & strawberries. You better believe I'm still doing up the no-junk Jan. & 30 Days no-crap foods challenge, check out more info on that here. 

I've been enjoying some sweet new workout gear, sent over from California from my fam, loving it! If you're going to spending a lot of time at the gym, might as well feel flossy doing it riight?

Why so serious Jess?

Have a great weekend!
Be good to yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I loved LiveFit! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Julie, it's awesome. Can't wait to dive into Phase 3, whohoo!!

      Delete