Jan 6, 2013

Jan. Goals & Yes...anotha LiveFit Workout

Happy Sunday! The day of rest....for some. You should see my 'to-do' list...I just have this fire under my 'you know what' these past two days because I want to get to work tomorrow morning fresh, ready, and feeling accomplished. Is that too much to ask? Nope. Cause I'm doin it. The way Nike would want me to. 'Just do it' people. (I love the word people, but I'm sure you've gotten used to that reading my posts, just like you'll get used to all my my lists, I'm sure.)

January's most important list of course isss **cue the drum roll** The Goal's List::


Blog Collaborations for January include::

The January fitness Challenge I mentioned in yesterday's post, check it out here for the deets. It's a series of fitness tasks/moves/whatever you call them to add to your current workouts. For example: 1 minute planks, brupee's, that sort of thing. The challenge has been sponsored by Trunxlife, they are even selling shirts, annnd they are going to arrange international delivery for me! Now that's a big effort, soo join in on the fun!

Junk-Free January which is being ran by Laura over on Sprint 2 The Table. Great blog, recommend checking it out. I've done some post collabs with her before, the "Strange But Good" series. If you're interested check out my two posts for that here and here. Junk-Free Jan will help encourage clean eating for the whole month, I mayyy cheat on my birthday, (JAN 15th yeeehaww) or perhaps even cry...(wait no, that's the song nevermind that) but shhh let's keep that between me and you.

The rest of the goals are pretty self explanatory, I wanted to focus on my job a lot this month because we are in peek season for the tourism industry. I'm ready to work, and show these kiwi's why they hired an American in the first place! Yes!

I'd love to hear what your Jan. goals are! So go ahead, leave me a comment below with some of yours... you know you want too.

Today's LiveFit was Day 43: arms, ab & cardio::



To be honest I don't know what the heck day I'm suppose to be on but the point is I'm doing it. (Yep, that's right, another shout out to Nike: Just Do It.)

It was a super rad workout, did the full 30 minutes of cardio and boy am I high on life. I hope you all are having an awesome day!


I thought I'd share this little Jessness insight, the view of them gym through my eyes if you will...


Does your gym look this empty in Jan? Didn't think so, kiwi's love their holiday's so most people are still away. It is Summer so a lot of student's are on break, teachers, but that doesn't mean you have to be one of those to have a long break. All kiwi's get 4-weeks paid vacation every year. Awesome right? This whole 'relaxing' thing is spreading like wild fire over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment