Jan 26, 2013

A lil bit of Quoteness

Yesterday, I OF COURSE, participated in some PB lovin...we're basically in a realtionship peanut butter and I. We've been friends for quite some time and just recent decided to make it FB offical.

Wait...can you imagine "Jessica Smith is now in a relationship with peanut butter." 'like'

 I enjoyed a really good workout with the gym basically to myself, not a popular place on Friday afternoons... two thumbs up for Jess! I finished the Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer with back/cardio, workout here. But I took a photo of my legs? Let's be real it's easy to take photos of your legs, annd I was wearing my new workout shorts so BOOYA! Perf birthday present :)
Quoteness

Your daily dose of Jessness has been served. 
Ponder that peeeps

2 comments:

  1. be in the moment is something I struggle with so I like that reminder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, as long as we try our best that's what counts...print it out and put it up in your room or save it to your locked screen on your phone, always helps to see it now and then :)

      Delete