m0: meal 0? Pre-workout I had two of my raw mocha oat protein balls - Recipe will be posted soon, stay tuned!
m1: Coming to you live straight from the shower! Yes, there are two different kinds of bread, we work with what we have here in the Parnell apartment. You've heard about my PB obsession right?
Alert the press.
I also had my vanilla post-workout shake....it's just water and protein powder. But "shake" sounds nicer. Kinda like 'Marie," so we'll go with that.m2: Alert: if you are trying to make friends at the office, or you're new, do not bring this snack/meal. Definitely not the most popular but hey, it's nutritious...and brave so just go for it. Do you man!
m3: MexiCali Fresh made it all the way down here to New Zealand, I appreciate it on days when I miss home a lot. Not to mention they have a GIANT American flag hanging in their front window...soon to be featured on my 'America is Everywhere line' of posts. Check out the first couple here and here. You can find these, and other YES RANDOMNESS posts, under my "Frankness" label links at the top of the blog ^^^^
m4: Leftovers from one of my favorite smorgasbords (2 pts for the word!) of restaurants...a food court. An international food court at that, it's.the.best. I bet pregnant people would love it there...whatever their craving...at their fingertips!
last night's dinner photo was necessary.
Plate's bigger than your head, good prices, lots of variety, who needs a fancy 5 star?
m6: greek-yogurt soft serve....pause for the **WTF**....
Oh what's that? You want the recipe? Well, you're going to have to stick around to find out. It's simple, you def need to try it. Especially if you are an ice cream addict like me.
We should start a club.
The international food court lover, ice cream wannabe, non-pregnant club...
Yaa...it has a nice ring to it?
Be sure you never miss a recipe, or laugh (let's be real), ORRR A CLUB MEETING
(cool, now we have an inside joke together)::
- Subscribe to my blog posts: Add to google reader or any other feed application
- Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JessnessRequired









mm I am digging these eats, that taco bowl. heaven
ReplyDeletetaco bowls are the way to my heart.
DeleteThat taco salad looks like the friggen bomb!!!
ReplyDelete:) thanks for reading!
Delete