hungover: A term used to describe the world of crappy sensations you get the day after consuming a lot of alcohol, i.e. huge headaches and body aches, vomiting, spinning world, lethargy, sick-to-your-stomach, etc.
Thank you for that urban dictionary.
Being hungover is part of everyday life - okay not everyday, but we've all been there.
It's 5'oclock somewhere.
Let's see how many cliche sayings I can use in one post ya?
I mean, everyone's doing it.
This past weekend was... a bit s l o w e r than usual. If you're looking for a healthy WIAW, this isn't the post for you. Just sayin.
The boy and I went out Friday, and Saturday, anddd of course celebrated 'Earth Day' with the rest of America. Going out both nights of the weekend? I know - call it adventurous, call it popularity, call it being trend setters, call it whatever you want - we went out and concered that shit.
Friday night we went to a small bar called, Agents and Merchants - AKA a bar where most people's armpits are right in my face, and don't normally notice me, way down here. I even had heels on! I ended up leaving at 1am in search for a giant slice of pizza. For the record, the NY style pizza restaurant was closed, bummer.
Before going out Saturday we enjoyed a chill day around the house. Sometimes it's nice to have weekends without the 'to-do' list. You better believe Monday I wrote up a list of about 30 things I want to do for the next two weeks - including my 25 day slim-down challenge. Why? Well, sometimes ya gotta get yourself back on track, why not do it with a mini challenge? Must be the capricorn in me. It's nothing major but it's been helping already so feel free to check it out for yourself:
Now for WIAW on 420 - yep, Saturday.
Spotted - sunglasses inside - our house gets so bright in the AM.
Focus on the flowers, not my bra thanks.
Pre-Breakfast AM snack - CHEESE-ITS
(yes, pre-breakfast, it was the hungover fat person inside me)
Breakfast/Lunch fit - It was like 11:30am before we left the house
I even painted my nails guys, this was practically a date.
Love these vans, and nooo one has those here so ding ding ding, awesome. CheeseIts and Vans no one has here? Hellooo, think they call that trend setter!
I was debating whether or not to tuck in my shirt, but realized it made me look lesbian, soo I untucked it shortly after I took this photo.
No extra attention needed.
Brunch/Lunch - so freaking good - look at that giant hunk of salmon??
Wayy too much sauce, but I had the munchies hunger pains bad so I didn't care.
Afternoon snack - you guessed it - more chemical flavored orange-dyed crackers w/salt
Mmmmmmm
We ended up going grocery shopping after brunch - probably wasn't the best idea.
We both got so much stuff. I did find these delicious crackers.
I ended up having them for dinner later:
Dinner - I'm a major mustard fan - the grocery store MUSTA known cause right when I walked in they put a bottle of dijon in my cart.
MUSTArd ---> MUSTA? Okay horrible joke.
MUSTArd ---> MUSTA? Okay horrible joke.
I did have something else later this day, but honestly I can't remember for the life of me.
Do you blame me?
How were your 'Earth Day' festivities?
Let's connect:









I.see.salmon. Yum! :)
ReplyDelete