No recipe today guys.
I'd like to give all my emotional and spiritual energy to those in Boston and all that have been effected.
I'd like to give all my emotional and spiritual energy to those in Boston and all that have been effected.
I'm absolutely sickened by the attacks at the Boston Marathon. These are people who have worked hard to have an opportunity to compete in this historic race; hard work both mentally and physically. Some, training for years and many traveling far distances to be part of this iconic sporting event. And those who succeeded in making it there get greeted with a bomb at the finish line?
Disgusting.
I feel a lot of feelings about this: anger, sadness, fear, worry... to name a few. The part that gets to me the most is some of the people will never be able to run/walk again. Running being one of their favorite hobbies, their sport, their career. The person/people who did this are sick individuals to agree to an act so full of hate.
There are still good people in the world, this is something we can't forget. When situations like this happen, the good people work overtime, and even if it doesn't seem like much, it helps. It's hard to look at a situation like this and think....anything positive. But I'm choosing to focus my energy on the families, friends, and runners involved.
What can you do?
- Check on those you know in Boston
- Pray - send messages of healing to those in need
- Reach out on social media to those who are suffering
- If your in the area - volunteer with whatever organizations have going on
- Donate money - there is always going to be money needs in these kinds of things
My hear goes out to you Boston,
Jess

No comments:
Post a Comment