Feb 7, 2013

Low-Carb WIAW

Low-Carb dayy, the first, AKA let's get creative with foods day. 

I'm looking at carb-cycling as a way to try new things, kind of like my Strange but Good Recipe: sweet potato//cauliflower muffins here.

This morning's workout was fierce w/legs, check it out here. I can't believe I'm in Phase Three already, yahhoooo **raise the roof**

I defined some vocab terms in an earlier post that have been introduced in LiveFit Traniner. I wanted to clarify one I mentioned before:: Barbell 21's. Yes, barbell 21's are great for building muscle, and growing the bicep like I mentioned, but there is a certain way this exercise should be done::


I made a daily meal planner as a base for both low-carb days & high-carb days that may be helpful for you as well, check em out below. This is a base not life or death but I'm a planner and having a starting point is nice.....this of course will change from day to day, it's important still live life.



Those are images so feel free to download, pin to  your pinterest board, or save for later use! I'm all about convenience people, take it and use it however works for you.

Now, on to today's meals for WIAW::

 m1:: protein PWO shake & wholegrain oats w/blueberries

m2, m3, m4
don't go nuts w/ da nuts:: 20g only

m3:: spinach salad w/cauliflower mash-potatoes

Directions for this up on bizzog tomorrow
Stay Tuned!

 m5 

 m5

 m5 finished project::
w/ my fav special sauce

part of m5 I made for the boyfriend tonight
Directions for this up on blog w/tomorrow's cauliflower-mash tomorrow too!

Can you guess what the "special sauce" is? 
Comment below!


2 comments:

  1. i really want to try making cauliflower like that, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, soo easy and with a little added spice it's perf!

    ReplyDelete