Perfect little dose of Jessness for the day. Made extra hilarious by the fact that my internet kind of sucks and your face kept getting stuck in super awkward expressions. Hope all's well down-under (is NZ technically down-under, by the way?). Love you lady.
Haha! Awesome....I'm glad you can see my from...all angles. No screen shots please, and if I see them popping up I know who to come afta haha...Thanks for stopping by, so glad I got to give you a laugh.
I have to say, I freaking enjoyed this more than ever. 1. I had no idea what you would sound like 2. I love your voice, sounds creepy but you are adorable in this 3. i like learning a bit about you and 4. I enjoy your blog and wish I could stick to something like you, I would love to be able to stick to a meal plan like that... ps I swear we would be friends in person, you have the best humor
I'm so glad to hear that, haha isn't it funny how you put voices to people when you read their blogs, I always do that! Which is why I thought a vlog would be perf to "introduce myself" virtually that is.. I'm sure you are a very driven person, and def stick to writing your blog cause it's great! I love making others laugh so I'm glad I could do that for you :) I bet we'd be good friends too. Your posts make me laugh!
Nerer thought I'd measure, either! After becoming a foodie and constantly finding myself in the kitchen, I decided I may as well make it healthy. Then I started exercise! It just makes so sense, but easy to overlook I guess haha. You seem like a great person, wicked funny! Keep in touch :)
Aimee, you're so cute, love your comments....be it 1 or 100 it's all good. Measuring and I have a love hate relationship, depends on my mood I guess haha...but measuring is helpful most times. I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, I love making people laugh, thank you for your kind words!
Jess! It's Jeff! I love your intro. It's good to hear some of that classic Jess humor again =)
ReplyDeleteGo Wildcats! (shit no one says)
Proud of you!
Hahaha (shit no one says) I can just hear you when I read that. This comment MADE MY DAY, miss you Jeffington!
DeleteThanks for reading, means a lot. And hey I didn't talk about my hair at all in this vid...not promising anything....
Although it was really random, which I know you appreciate.
Love your work Jess! Absolutely love it! Will be tuning in to your blog to get a dose of Jessness for sure! Love Jess x o x o ps. love your name
ReplyDeleteYes, awesome!! The name Jess is a true beaut...so rare and unique. Cheers to Jess's!!
DeleteStop by whenever, no cover charge here.. ;)
Perfect little dose of Jessness for the day. Made extra hilarious by the fact that my internet kind of sucks and your face kept getting stuck in super awkward expressions. Hope all's well down-under (is NZ technically down-under, by the way?). Love you lady.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Awesome....I'm glad you can see my from...all angles. No screen shots please, and if I see them popping up I know who to come afta haha...Thanks for stopping by, so glad I got to give you a laugh.
DeleteI have to say, I freaking enjoyed this more than ever. 1. I had no idea what you would sound like 2. I love your voice, sounds creepy but you are adorable in this 3. i like learning a bit about you and 4. I enjoy your blog and wish I could stick to something like you, I would love to be able to stick to a meal plan like that... ps I swear we would be friends in person, you have the best humor
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that, haha isn't it funny how you put voices to people when you read their blogs, I always do that! Which is why I thought a vlog would be perf to "introduce myself" virtually that is.. I'm sure you are a very driven person, and def stick to writing your blog cause it's great! I love making others laugh so I'm glad I could do that for you :) I bet we'd be good friends too. Your posts make me laugh!
DeleteNerer thought I'd measure, either! After becoming a foodie and constantly finding myself in the kitchen, I decided I may as well make it healthy. Then I started exercise! It just makes so sense, but easy to overlook I guess haha. You seem like a great person, wicked funny! Keep in touch :)
ReplyDelete^ I'm that Aimee! Don't know why it posted like that... sorry for the billion comments! I struggle.
ReplyDeleteAimee, you're so cute, love your comments....be it 1 or 100 it's all good. Measuring and I have a love hate relationship, depends on my mood I guess haha...but measuring is helpful most times. I'm so glad you enjoyed the video, I love making people laugh, thank you for your kind words!
Delete