Feb 13, 2013

High-Carb WIAW

  • "Hey how's it going?"
    • "Hoo hmmmm, just Carb-tastic."
  • "Um, what"
    • "Yeah, you know I've just been feeling really carbby today, so many pastas on my mind and a ton of bread to toast. So much to do, so little time."
  •  "You must be in one of your many Jessness moods"
My first high-carb day was on Monday this week w/ legs so I wanted to feature this for WIAW. That way you can see the difference from a low-carb to a high-carb food day. I need to up my carb intake for high-carb days, work in progress!

I definitely felt like I was eating more, but hey that's kinddd of the point, and I was so it's all good. I've been reading up a lot about carb-cycling and man oh man there are tons of opinions, theories, styles, and ways people plan out their days/meals for carb cycling. Some extremely scientific, some pretty simple. I think for the sake of my brain not exploding with information, or green slime...whatever is up there...I'm going to focus on Jamie's information alone. That should help with the...slim-age.


m1

m2

m3

m4
not pictured:: lite cottage cheese w/cinnamon @ 2 corn thins after work


m5
wholewheat pasta, mixed veg, spinach leaves, fish fillet w/ white sauce
(recipe will be posted for this)

Did you check out my newly renovated Rock Yo Socks Lunchbox series? That post is here. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for info on that. Access to this series is in the upper blog tabs.


You can find my Lunchbox button for this series on the left in the side-bar too so go on...grab it and share on your blog! It can even go with WIAW posts if you participate with that series over on Jenn's blog Pea's & Crayon's.

I really want to get others involved with this so tweet me your food you bring to either lunch or school or BOTH. (you hard little workers youu) @jessnesstweets #RYSL or IG me jessness_required #RYSL

Thanks for all the awesome feedback on my first VLOG: you can check out the video here.
I loved seeing all your comments, really made my day! Okayy MONTH!

I'll leave you with this super rad photo from @dailytherapy's IG::

Be GOOD to YOURSELF!


No comments:

Post a Comment