Mar 18, 2013

st patty's down under style

Greetings leprechauns irish lovers, & green beer drinkers! I hope you had/are having a fun St. Patty's Day full of fun. I didn't partake in the green beer drinking....(this year)...but better yet I was surrounded by gorgeous luscious greenness all weekend for my camping adventure in the wild. No joke no toilet (no food, water, toilet - yes, Meet the Parent's Reference), no A/C, and definitely no bar to order a guinness to celebrate the giant mountain we hiked. We hiked for a lot of the time, discovering amazing views you could only hike to in order to see. No car access, oh yeahh earned what we came across, pretty rad. For me a positive weekend always makes for a Marvelous Monday.  It was nice to take a break from the hustle & bussel and just get down with mother nature. Awesome to have a break from tweeting, updating, thinking, over-thinking, responding, replying, laundry and thinking some more... the, "go go go" mentality was at rest and that is just what the Dr. ordered.

This weekend was full of Earthly bonding - hiking, camping, hanging with good mates, Jameson being passed around...(opt there's some green for you, let's say I was wearing it....inside me? weird) I'd have to say this was one of my top weekends in NZ.

I made a quick YouTube after work on Friday before the trip to highlight my weekend clean eats I took camping with me::


Meet the Parents annnd a Survivor reference in the same post? You're pretty lucky.
Had to get creative in the ol food category, but in the end all went well.

Because of the green-filled holiday today, I thought I'd share some green recipes with you. As I always say...we like options!



Jessness hits up Mother Nature for a rad St. Patty's Day weekend::




Whatta natural...

Be sure to check out my pinterest account for more of my clean recipe photos here. Some don't have a link attached to it because I haven't created a blog post on them, but hey we are visual peeps so I'm sure it would help spark the green food movement!

be GOOD to YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment