So many recipes, so little time.
**drumm rollll**
Recipe A-Day April
30 days - 30 recipes
Yes, it was in the post title, you knew what was comin, but not you're extra stoked huh? I knew that would work. Sweet! On to the nuts and bolts, or should I sayy nuts and flour? Recipe reference? No?
...I try.
Each day I'm going to post an eat-clean recipe. I have all kinds from dinner, to snacks, salad dressings, treats...everything so there is definitely going to be something in here for everyone.
I've created a badge for this series below so you can join in the recipe creating fun with me.
From the 8th - 21st I will be featuring recipes that involved Veggies, as I'm teaming up with Around the Plate's "Eat More Veggies" post series.
April is all about trying new recipes!
So, are you with me?
be GOOD to YOURSELF,
Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment