Mar 22, 2013

frankness fridays: K I D S

I've been chattin writin a lot about fitness, recipes, & being GOOD to YOURSELF and don't get me wrong thats all good. I still want you to get active, cook clean-food, and be good to yourselves but I wanna bring it back to one of the first reasons I starting blogging in the first place and that's comedy baby. 

Laughing is one of the healthiest things you can do: helps ya life longer, gives ya an ab workout, and you could even laugh while eating clean food if you wanted to. Look at that, we've got fitness, fullness, & frankness and THAT is what Jessness Required is all about. There are no rules here - get nuts!

Did someone sayyy peanut butter?
Oh...nuts...right.

Back to my point...gosh I never get off subject...I want to do more posts on frankness: laughs - funnies - random life stories - my off-the-wall crazy thoughts - awkward daily moments so let this be the first of many frankness friday's::

Kids are funny aren't they?
For instance: they think having a lemonade stand really will make them money.

I lived in a court okay people, the neighbors had to feel bad enough to come outside and buy a 25 cent over sugared cup of yellow water.

If they really liked you they could upgrade and include a straw in their purchase for 5 cents.
(Were we serious?) I guess I've always been an entrepreneur at heart. 

Honestly, between you and me...

No cars would ever drive by. Maybe they would have...if we didn't live IN A COURT. We lived at the
end so most the people even driving into the court we're pulling into their driveways way before they even hit our stand.

To be a kid again ay?
The world at your sugary fingertips.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Caitlin, can we be friends ;) I'm so glad you stopped by my little neck of the woods (Chasing Chels) since I got to return the favor. I think we're going to get along brilliantly...and I'd love to be a kid again...probably the reason I work with them...let's me get paid to do so ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caitlin - friend request, accepted! I'm glad I stopped by too. You work with kids...awesome. I eventually would love to work with teens at high schools traveling around and giving postive body speeches....comedic speeches of course....gotta connect with peeps via humor!!

      Thanks for stopping by and...tweet me lata :)

      Delete