Ingredients//
- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats (not quick oats)
- 2 tbsp ground flax fiber
- 2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder
- 3 tbsp unhulled tahini (gives it that strange but good taste, let's call it unique - click the link to join in the strange but good recipes with Laura over at sprint2thetable. She makes some epic creations!)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 packets natural sweetener
- 2 mini apricot (chopped)
- 1/4 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1/2 cup wholewheat flour (this flour sucks up a lot of moisture, giving it the dry-ish scone texture)
- 2 tbsp quinoa flakes
- Chop up mini apriots
- Put all dry ingredients into one bowl and mix
- Put all wet ingredients into another separate bowl and mix together
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl- mix thoroughly
- Add in the chopped apricots
- Stir until well mixed
- Spray mini muffin tins and spoon mixture into the muffin tins
- Cook on 325 for 15-18 minutes, checking half way.
- Enjoy, save for later, eat cold or warm it up in the microwave!
Nutritional facts*
My batch made 10 mini muffins
Per serving:
Calories: 106
Carbs: 9
Fat: 4
Protein: 7
Sugar: 1
* Nutritional facts based on ingredients I used.
Let's connect:





I love apricot flavors!
ReplyDeleteand I love YOU!
DeleteThese sounds really good, Jess, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by, let me know if you try em!
DeleteWhat a cool idea! I love scones by NEVER eat them any more. I'm just out of tahini... must grab something weekend and bake with it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up!!
Tahini is so good....a little weird at first but def like it. Anything peanuty I love lets be real.... Scones are a no-go for me anymore too. I'd rather have 2-times the amount of stuff for the same amount of cal's, thanks for hosting another great linkup!
Delete