May 6, 2013

3 inspiring instagram accounts

In the mist of life's craziness - being busy, checking emails, running errands, re-checking emails, annnd of course all of our hundred social media accounts. We need to mix in some positivity and love into our daily routine. Some ways I do that is within my instagram account. There are plenty of opportunities to get sucked into an app like this by comparing yourself to others, wishing you had this and that, double tapping this photo, and putting a filter on that one...

Trust me, all of this material has been recorded in a comedic way for your viewing...this Friday for the next Frank Friday video...are you liking them by the way?

Soo let's throw some positivity in the mix ya?
Here are three of my favorite inspirational accounts I follow:
[affirmationnation]


[dailytherapy]


[whatlifetaughtme]


What are some of your favorites?



1 comment:

  1. All from the same spot. It's fascinating to see how much the weather actually does (sort of) change. buy instagram followers ebay How different the lighting is at different points of the day. How much magic the clouds add to everything. I just love it. And I'm so excited to get this going into year two!

    ReplyDelete