Oct 2, 2011

Panic at the Rehab. Episode 2

If you haven't been to UCSF Sport's Med facility let me just tell you, it is badass. They mean BUSINESS and many are not the joking type. When you go, before you even enter the elevator you must report to the security guard who you are seeing and what floor they are on. Intense. That should be your first clue that the people working here are going to match that. 
And believe me they do.

I had my follow-up knee appointment this past Friday. I was excited to see how my knee progress would check-out. Everything seems good until...I updated her  on physical therapy stuff. 

Apparently, they haven't been moving fast enough, and should have told me certain things when they didn't. Lacking technicality, and above all else haven't been following my doctor's protocol.
YEP, you guessed it.
Red flags, Red flags, Red flags
Red flags popping up all over the place.

My doctor called my physical therapy office. I couldn't be happier that my appointment was on Friday, that way, the poor office therapists and interns could have the weekend to shake off the phone call. Hell I'm glad I have a doctor looking out for me, don't get me wrong, but I'm anxious to see how my next appointment pans out. I'm anticipating all the workers throwing free equipment at me, offering me a glass of champagne or wine, and maybe even a free foot massage.

I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment