Aww shiet I meant Together as One...That's right people tomorrow my Beat Freak crew of friends and I are beginning a journey, a journey for New Years Eve down in SoCal.
Now, don't get me wrong I love me that NORCAL style but SoCal does have some pretty legit shows in their area. (Im considering moving there as a matter of fact, RELAXXXXXXXXXXX...i said considering)
ANYWAYYSS.....
We are heading to southern cali TOMORROW, we have 2 vehicles..which only means, for us stoners, its gonna take longer to get through fast food drive thrus. We shall manage, don't worry about us, this aint our first tango. (I knooow usually people say rodeo but personally I think "tangoing" would be more fun) ANYYYYWAYYYSS....
Its going to be a trip to MECCA i'll say. We have all our proper supplies...cheese-its, hair spray, and cigs. (THOSE R FOR MEEE, HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY Jess-----people who know me are reading this and laughing...) Should be a delight and I hope to bring back some excellent stories to...yep u guessed it BLOG.
Have a fabulous New Years Eve People & remember to DANCE YOUR ASS OFF!
No comments:
Post a Comment